pray for my ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pls pray that I communicate clearly and effectively with my prop management co. My tenant moved out and I need to communicate the issues with what needs repair and that my former tenant is responsible for such repairs and she does not get her deposit back. I did not leave my unit in that...
Replies
6
Views
103
Yes my name is ### I go back to work tomorrow I need them to accept me back an let me work an my check to a lil bit big so I can give Mr ### ###$ tomorrow for my motel room an let have lil money have in my pocket
Replies
9
Views
98
Hello everyone, I kindly ask you to pray for my dear mother. She has been going through a difficult time after a ### and ###, and she is working hard to recover. Please pray that God grants her complete healing, strength, peace, and a return to good health. If you can, please send a prayer or a...
Replies
10
Views
176
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,502
Messages
16,788,949
Members
649,065
Latest member
Threardain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom