Pray for my ### who is not ...

Arelsenean

Disciple of Prayer
Pray for my ### who is not feeling okay last night she didn't not sleep well.
 
Word of God says I am the Lord who Heals you
God remember this ### have Mercy on her and let your Mighty Hand come on her and Heal her Completely let every sickness Go Out of her body Right Now I Proclaim Complete Healing to her and use her for your Glory in Jesus Name AMEN
 
Matthew 8:7
“And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.” -King James Version (KJV)


My friend, I'm praying for your ###'s well being.

Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would bless the ###'s needs. I pray for Your mercy and grace to fully restore and protect her health, removing all discomfort, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name today and for always protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Show us how and let us all do what is needed to stay safe and protected. And God bless each of us with the desires of our hearts that is the will of God for each of our lives. God cause us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal us Lord Jesus in every area of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. Help us, show us how, and bless each of us with knowledge, wisdom, and a strong persistent desire to fulfill our God's purpose (the reason why You created each of us). And God please encamp Your angels all around us to protect us all from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Please click on the link below and tell God Thank You!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My son has not always been easy but he has a big heart. Lately, children at school will find any excuse to make fun of him, leave him out, isolate him and make him feel worthless. I worry for my son's mental health and I worry how much this child can endure. Please pray that these children leave...
Replies
11
Views
234
I have a son, 22 years old. He smokes marijuana heavily, drinks alcohol heavily, has started disrespecting us, shouts at us, and his thinking and behavior is not logical anymore.
Replies
8
Views
149
Dear Brothers and sisters in Christ, I am humbly seeking your help in prayer for my son ### who will be having his tattoo removal procedure today. Please pray for the successful / smooth procedure. Guide the hand of the practitioner who will do the procedure. May he endure the pain and make it...
Replies
8
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,107
Messages
16,818,989
Members
651,182
Latest member
Brxoerdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom