Pray for my son he has eye ###

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

ALMIGHTY GOD. I COME BEFORE YOUR THRONE OF GRACE, IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS CHRIST MY LORD, MY SAVIOR, AND MY DELIVERER. I TAKE A STAND AGAINST EVERY FORCE OF DARKNESS THAT HAS TRIED TO INFILTRATE MY LIFE. IN THE POWERFUL NAME OF JESUS, I BIND, REBUKE, AND UTTERLY DEMOLISH EVERY EVIL SPIRIT...
Replies
7
Views
111
Need prayer for my ###. He has applied for a new job. He is waiting for his interview waiting on that call. He is worried because he has worked hard to get this job. It means the world to him. Please need prayers.
Replies
9
Views
171
Please pray for ### he misses school a lot and he has a hard time staying engaged, he goes home lies to parents and refuses to come to school. Please pray so he enjoys coming to school.
Replies
12
Views
93
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,446
Messages
16,799,952
Members
649,969
Latest member
Braererwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom