Pray for my son ### ### ### for a deeper walk with God

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that I grow deeper in my relationship with Christ, return to regular fellowship and church, and hear His voice clearly. Pray that God fills me with wisdom, knowledge, understanding, discernment, and insight. Many people come to me for guidance, yet I often feel inadequate and unsure...
Replies
11
Views
571
I pray that God will heal me of candidiasis, ovarian cyst, endometriosis and intestinal disease, pain, doubt, fear of tomorrow and depression. I also pray God grant me helpers, grant me scholarship opportunities to study abroad and get a dollar paying job in the mines, Favour, financial...
Replies
9
Views
324
Heavenly Father, I lift up my son and his girlfriend to You. Lord Jesus, I pray that You are working in her heart and drawing her closer to You. I pray for her salvation and that You soften her heart with Your love and grace. Father, if it is Your will, I pray that You bring them back together...
Replies
15
Views
253
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,898
Messages
16,804,442
Members
650,372
Latest member
Aeriyvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom