Pray for my newborn baby she's ### ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I gave birth on the ### of March ### and my baby was taken straight to the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. The doctors said he has low blood sugar and high insulin levels. Up until now, they hadn’t been able to normalize it or found the cause of the situation. Please I need your prayers. I know...
Replies
11
Views
230
My pet ### is not sleeping at all barking continuously and shivering most of the time and walking around the house pacing. I have gone to multiple doctors and I’ve given multiple treatments and don’t know what what is the problem with my dog? She’s aged. I can understand the age related problem...
Replies
11
Views
352
Praise the Lord ### ###'s newborn baby is hospitalized .. baby is in serious condition suffering from ### problem i request you to pray for the baby good health... As Mark 11:24 says - Whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it and it will be yours. Now your prayers are more...
Replies
6
Views
2K
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,150
Messages
16,819,343
Members
651,210
Latest member
Aereathourran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom