Pray for my marriage

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Almighty you know I am tired for ### years am just trying hard to build my marriage, but you allow the devil to strike my husband with sickness, still am taking it as part of testing my faith even though you deep down am scared, and now every of his financial doors are closed, you see me losing...
Replies
8
Views
132
For our marriage that has been in separation for six years to be restored. An evil attack was launched on my husband
Replies
10
Views
93
I suffer from mental health along with my husband. I try not to talk about work with my husband an issue had arise I didn’t talk to my husband about it, it caused me to be even more depressed sad frustrated angry and I had lashed out on him. I know I shouldn’t have I completely regret it cause...
Replies
7
Views
310
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,222
Messages
16,820,334
Members
651,271
Latest member
Qmorieton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom