Pray For My Marriage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

futonman

Disciple of Prayer
I would like everyone to pray for my marriage. It's been ### years and we have ### kids still at home. My wife feels that I have been verbally and emotionally abusive but my counselors say that I have not. They have interviewed my children and say that I have some anger issues but not bad and that I have been firm or not kind with my words. They do not feel that I am abusive. It's all about what my wife feels though. I get that. I am going to counseling and my kids and I see and feel a positive change taking place. However, my wife won't give me an inch of credit and still treats me with disdain and mistrust. We're still living together but her plan is to take two of the kids and move into a separate place and have me take two and go our separate ways. She's very careful to say that she doesn't want a divorce. Anyway, I'm depressed and I want to keep my family and marriage together. I know what I've done wrong and I've made corrections to myself and I am continuing to seek counseling to continue to improve. I love and I need my wife.
 
Lord I ask that you keep this family together my lord..

Show your presents in this situation my lord, with you

All things are POSSIBLE LORD.

IN THE NAME OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST

AMEN
 
I pray for the total healing and restoration of this marriage. I pray for this intention in the holy name of Jesus of Nazareth. Amen and amen.
 
SALM 147.5

Great is our Lord and mighty in power; his understanding has no limit.

JOB 9:4, For God is so wise and so mighty
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Help, I keep venting my anger at my husband. I have been really losing my temper with him for about the past 6 months that it scares me and him too.He won’t let me quit my job that I’m miserable at. I’ve been taking jobs that I hate and that I’m not that good at just to please my parents and now...
Replies
12
Views
465
Please pray for the restoration of my marriage. Pray that God would soften my wife’s heart, renew the love we shared when we first met, and bring healing, forgiveness, and reconciliation between us. Please pray that she would see the changes God is making in my life as I strive to be a more...
Replies
12
Views
241
I come crying to all you faithful to help me in my dire need to save my marriage from separation. Help my wife to get rid of whatever fear and anger she has towards continuing in this relationship and bring me home now. Help her to see doubt and regret in her decisions. I repent for my part in...
Replies
12
Views
249
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,162
Messages
16,819,667
Members
651,214
Latest member
Rrmeran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom