Pray for my marriage. Tonight. Now. Please. I don't

Randy cole

Prayer Warrior
Pray for my marriage. Tonight. Now. Please. I don't know if I want to go on. I don't know if ### wants to go on.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I quit my job due to continuous harassment and bullying. People said that it wasn’t a smart move but they’re not in my shoes. I was a contentious and dedicated worker now I’m dealing with health issues, no income and ruined reputation. I don’t know where to start resolving these issues. I’m not...
Replies
9
Views
509
After 11 years of marriage, my husband has gone distant and cold and he has befriended another woman that he says there's nothing going on and that he would never go out with her but my intuition tells me that there is something going on because they text each other all day and all night. I'm...
Replies
11
Views
264
Please pray for me in Jesus name. I argued with my husband he is shouting at me. I don't know if God see me? I doubt why he is not helping me. I was struggling for the past two years due to my ### disease, my ###'s infertility problems, but we saw Jesus miracle on her. But now I really need...
Replies
13
Views
471
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,921
Messages
16,804,735
Members
650,392
Latest member
Pialkaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom