Pray for my marriage, it's on ### ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Thank you Jesus for everything that you have given in this week...please pray for my marriage still my father is suffering for a money only ### days more...
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

BROTHER I HAVE REQUESTED PRAYER PREVIOUSLY REGARDING THIS ISSUE, I AM ALMOST IN MID TWENTIES I AM SAVING FOR THE MARRIAGE EXPENSE ALMOST 80 PERCENTAGE SAVED BUT MY DAD IS DELAYING IT, I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THIS DESIRE TO GET MARRIED AND SOMEONE IS DELAYING IT. ITS REALLY GOING BEYOND MY...
Replies
10
Views
112
For our marriage that has been in separation for six years to be restored. An evil attack was launched on my husband
Replies
10
Views
93
I did some things online i shouldnt havr and hurt my wife please pray God restores our marriage or peaceful non aggressive conclusion in Jesus name i prefer the first one
Replies
12
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,227
Messages
16,820,400
Members
651,274
Latest member
Chritheurford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom