Pray for my journey mercies will be ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord let your mercy speak for me, let your favor speak for me Son of David Jesus of Nazareth let your will be done according to your riches in glory. Amen
Replies
8
Views
199
Greetings in Christ Jesus. I kindly request that you bear me and my children in prayer especially ### for journey mercies, the best dormitory, wisdom and favour, peace and God Himself teaching her in Jesus’ name! Amen
Replies
8
Views
386
Some people think they know me, but they only see what I allow them to see. They don’t see the lessons, heartbreak, or quiet growth I have experienced. I have lived deeply, even when I lived quietly. My strength does not need applause. There is more to me than most will ever understand.
Replies
6
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,275
Messages
16,786,557
Members
648,861
Latest member
Klaellorineth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom