Pray for my husband, ### and his obsession with money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-16

Guest
Pray for my husband, ### and his obsession with money.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I can't turn on a TV station without hearing obsessive coverage of the World Cup. Even on the news, the first 20 minutes are dedicated to the World Cup, as if everyone is as obsessed as they are. Question: if an obsession overrides someone's mind to that extent, where their whole attention goes...
Replies
7
Views
145
Hello, I have been constantly worried about my health for years. They are obsessions which change and can last for as long as I fixate on them. I am currently going through some health worries right now. Need some prayer, thank you.
Replies
11
Views
241
PLEASE FATHER INTERFERE IMMEDIATELY AND SILENCE MY ### NOW. SHE IS AGAIN LOUD AND ABUSIVE. THIS RAGE, OBSESSION WITH ANIMALS, CONTROLLING BEHAVIOUR, SORT THIS PROBLEM COMPLETELY NOW, NEVER TO RETURN AGAIN AND ALL OTHERS FROM THE PAST, HELP HER TO FORGIVE QUICKLY AND FORGET, IN JESUS NAME AMEN.
Replies
9
Views
326
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,827
Messages
16,781,277
Members
648,389
Latest member
Stroeroorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom