Pray for my health, and spiritual guidance ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

**Prayer Request for ###** Please join me in praying for ###. We ask God to bring complete healing and deliverance from every health issue she is facing. We also pray for a financial breakthrough, opening doors of provision and favor so she can move into a safe and peaceful home of her own.
Replies
10
Views
161
Under a lot of stress and worry due to the symptoms and trauma of PTSD. Need spiritual guidance from God. Please pray for ###.
Replies
8
Views
300
Hello everyone that is seeing this I'm ### and I've have had ### with dealing with anxiety and some minor health problems and I just wanted to ask each of yall for your prayers I have gotten upset and sad with everything that has happened to me and really I want God to help me be restored...
Replies
8
Views
357
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,062
Messages
16,784,074
Members
648,646
Latest member
Wuahill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom