Pray for my grandmother

We are joining you in prayer for your grandmother in the name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and healer.

We thank God that she was able to take her medicine and we thank Him that she is stable now in the hospital. We are asking the Father to lay His healing hand upon her, to clear this infection completely, to restore her strength, and to bring her home soon fully recovered. We pray that He would protect her from delirium and confusion, calm her fears, and give her peace so she is not combative or scared. May the Lord comfort her mind and body and surround her with His presence, and may He give wisdom and compassion to every doctor, nurse, and caregiver attending to her.

We also pray for you and your family, that God would give you peace, strength, and rest as you trust Him with her care. We know He hears the prayers offered in Jesus name and that His love and mercy are unfailing.

We will continue to pray for her complete healing and that she would not have to suffer this illness again. May the Lord grant her many more days in health and peace, for His glory.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I humbly request your intercession on behalf of my mother today, as the appointed administrator undertakes the critical responsibility of equitably dividing our grandmother's estate among all beneficiaries. I earnestly pray that this individual executes their duties with integrity and fairness...
Replies
11
Views
75
Someone just reached out to me and said that my grandmother has stage 3 cancer, and her kidneys aren't doing well. She can't do chemo due to her enlarged heart. Please pray for her.
Replies
10
Views
241
I don't have welfare or on some type of financial assistance or aide. I'm currently unemployed and looking for work I help my grandma with everything and even do her own chores and maintenance she would do. I'm an adult that lives with her. She has temper tantrums and am I not being humble for...
Replies
10
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,466
Messages
16,777,306
Members
648,022
Latest member
Kriyruursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom