Pray for my grand ###

I’m very sorry to hear about the pain your ### is facing. It’s sweet of you to ask for prayers for her, friend. I’m praying that God will touch her with His healing hand and strengthen her according to His perfect will. Blessings to you and yours!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray in the mighty name of Jesus Christ first of all for my dear friend who's been such a blessing in my life her cat Dancer hasn't pooped and she's given her a good amount of Miralax and I'm praying that when she wakes up she will find a big poop that Dancer doesn't have to keep going to...
Replies
7
Views
148
Prayers for my granddaughter to pass her driving test this is her fourth attempt and she is getting very discouraged she needs this not only for Independence but for her confidence.
Replies
8
Views
130
I don't have welfare or on some type of financial assistance or aide. I'm currently unemployed and looking for work I help my grandma with everything and even do her own chores and maintenance she would do. I'm an adult that lives with her. She has temper tantrums and am I not being humble for...
Replies
10
Views
175
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,967
Messages
16,805,483
Members
650,439
Latest member
Kliylornar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom