Ayaye

Disciple of Prayer
I’d like to ask everyone reading this to pray for my future in the US Army. I don’t know if I already prayed for this before but I’m making progress towards going in, but with my autism diagnosis it’s a 50/50 if I get in or not. I gave them all the necessary documents and I got a psych evaluation that they needed which went really well so I’m hoping that I get in. Please everybody pray for me. Pray that they soften their hearts towards me and they let me join them, I want this more than anything right now.

Thank you all 🙏
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up ### and their heartfelt desire to join the U.S. Army. Lord, You know the plans You have for ###, plans to prosper and not to harm, plans to give a hope and a future. We ask that You guide ### through this process and grant favor in the eyes of those making the decision.

Father, we pray that You soften the hearts of the evaluators and decision-makers, allowing them to see ###'s dedication, capability, and passion. We ask that You remove any obstacles that may stand in the way and that Your will be done in ###'s life.

Lord, we trust in Your perfect timing and Your perfect plan. We pray for peace and strength for ### during this waiting period, knowing that You are in control. May Your grace and mercy be upon ###, and may Your name be glorified through this journey.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always honor, respect, and obey You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my future and future wife that we will not stray from what God fully has for us, I just turned ### a couple days ago, there is a girl who is talking to me right now but I don’t know if it’s her or not, and please pray that if it’s not that I find my person in Gods timing, thank...
Replies
10
Views
223
Please pray for my future, not to be distracted by sinful worldly things, but focus on what God fully has in store for my life, my love life and all of it, to break anything that’s stopping me from reaching the fullness of my blessings or what God has in store for me, I will pray for you all too...
Replies
7
Views
140
👋🏻 All good things and blessings till now are from God in my life, even though I don't deserve any of those. I was blessed with a job in my 4th year of bachelor's. Right now the project I'm in has no growth and very toxic environment and people are so bad here, very unprofessional. And as I was...
Replies
10
Views
245
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,386
Messages
16,822,060
Members
651,356
Latest member
Gilniyran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom