Pray for my friend's husband who is ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am requesting as many prayers and blessings as possible for a Friend, who is in need of healing. He went to the hospital for an issue and found out devastating news. During tests he found out he has aggressive AML. Please send your blessings and prayers to ### and ### and their family.
Replies
8
Views
130
Please pray for my friend’s husband ###. He is in a coma and I pray that he repented of his sins and that he knew Jesus as his Lord and savior. Please pray for a miracle for him to wake up.
Replies
6
Views
675
Dear Heavenly Father I come before you in prayer I know you see my tears and heart my prayers, but most importantly you feel my pain. God I am worried about my husband. I am panicking over his situation thinking it might be the worst possible scenario for him. I fear he has a brain aneurysm...
Replies
10
Views
366
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,083
Messages
16,784,241
Members
648,664
Latest member
Spnoreirian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom