pray for my financial breakthrough and deliverance ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am in urgent need for a breakthrough in deliverance from evil. I need prayer for the softening and cleansing of my heart to love as God wants me to love. I am a believer, but I was not truly making Jesus my LORD as I allowed a lack of diligence to cause me to fall into sin and become a dry...
Replies
6
Views
319
Lord, plz listen to my heartfelt prayers. Please heal my son of Autism, ADHD, sensory, gut & extreme sleep disorders. Lord you know everything what's happening & how my life has crumbled completely. I am just surviving each day not living. I am being blamed for it. Your promises in my life...
Replies
6
Views
332
I have been overwhelmed by so many things lately, and the stress has caused severe sleep problems, which have affected my work efficiency. Tomorrow, I am facing a significant financial loss, and I have been even more restless and unable to sleep these past few days. My family depends entirely on...
Replies
6
Views
144
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,802
Messages
16,781,082
Members
648,359
Latest member
Ghiydararr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom