pray for my father having liver problem ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for a healing miracle for my liver. I have been diagnosed with Child C liver cirrhosis. According to doctors, I don't have much time left to live. Because of this, a transplant is not possible. I need a healing miracle, rapid regeneration, and new liver cells for my liver.
Replies
9
Views
337
Please pray for me in Jesus name, that my heavy hear find peace and that God may give me comfort. If He considers me worthy, please pray that He blesses me with a healthy child and cleanses my body of anything that may be preventing it. I don’t know how to pray for myself anymore. Sometimes I...
Replies
9
Views
147
Please pray for my mother ### ### Health...she is having some problem in her stomach or liver...she is also diabetic with high blood pressure and a heart patient too.. please Father give wisdom to us and to doctors for her treatment... Father I believe that there will be no cancer in my mother's...
Replies
7
Views
288
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,475
Messages
16,788,401
Members
649,041
Latest member
Bweussulrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom