I
imjonbean
Guest
Pray for my family, career, mental health, and social, love, and physical needs, hope, motivation, depression, in general the health of the universe, terrorism, economic security, education.
My prayer request is for mental health and more willpower.
I have been depressed for many years now. Medications have helped but only temporarily. I need a miracle in my life to survive this depression. I have been having suicidal thoughts every day and hour. I am distracted by hopelessness. I cannot find purpose or meaning in my life. I pray to have a purpose and will to live. I have no interest in life and it seems life has no interest in me. The world does not need me and I do not want anything in the world. I constantly think of going on hunger strikes but it never lasts. It seems like dying is harder than living. I am basically doing just enough to avoid pain with no interest in pleasure. Reward and punishment have no value in my life, therefore I do not care about my eternal destiny. Pray for a desire to live and an appreciation for life. Pray that I will be safe from any easy suicide. Pray for energy and motivation.
I have decided that while I am alive I should have a goal and a secure future free of pain. So I hope to be an elementary school teacher, but I have many doubts of my ability to do this. I am too depressed to want to do it so I fear that I may never do it even if I become qualified. I am slow to think and understand so I fear I may not be able to handle the studies. My memory is lacking. Pray for the mental power and chemical balance to do well in school. Pray for my mind to remember better.
Pray for my family and social and love needs. My family is a mess. My father curses everyone, is always angry, and has PTSD. My sister graduated from college and can't find a job. Pray for their mental health and job security. I cannot talk to my father. He curses me, threatens me, and beats me when I ask him to stop cursing my mom. He is mentally and physically abusive and needs help. Pray that he will get help. My brother is similar; he has anger issues and he put a knife to my throat. Pray that anger will be gone and that my family will learn to love each other and care for each other's mental health. My father's family is also troubled. His brother is in the hospital for anger and mental issues. Pray for healing in his mind and his relationships. His relationship with the family is bad. He has threatened to kill my Dad and his Dad and others. He is violent and needs a miracle. My grandmother hurt herself. My Dad's mom smokes too much and has had a stroke and brain damage. Pray for their health.
Pray for my social life. I cannot seem to make any friends. I have too much anxiety in social situations. And sometimes I just don't want to talk to anybody. I shut down in response to stress and cease to think. I have trouble understanding people because I am slow. Sometimes I have no interest in being social because I get so involved in studying philosophy. Pray for time and ability for a social life.
Pray for my relationship with God. I have not been praying much and I do not care about God. God is very distant to me now. I need to be closer to God and his creation.
Pray for a solution to terrorism. Problems in the world like the economy and terrorism make me sad. Thanks.
My prayer request is for mental health and more willpower.
I have been depressed for many years now. Medications have helped but only temporarily. I need a miracle in my life to survive this depression. I have been having suicidal thoughts every day and hour. I am distracted by hopelessness. I cannot find purpose or meaning in my life. I pray to have a purpose and will to live. I have no interest in life and it seems life has no interest in me. The world does not need me and I do not want anything in the world. I constantly think of going on hunger strikes but it never lasts. It seems like dying is harder than living. I am basically doing just enough to avoid pain with no interest in pleasure. Reward and punishment have no value in my life, therefore I do not care about my eternal destiny. Pray for a desire to live and an appreciation for life. Pray that I will be safe from any easy suicide. Pray for energy and motivation.
I have decided that while I am alive I should have a goal and a secure future free of pain. So I hope to be an elementary school teacher, but I have many doubts of my ability to do this. I am too depressed to want to do it so I fear that I may never do it even if I become qualified. I am slow to think and understand so I fear I may not be able to handle the studies. My memory is lacking. Pray for the mental power and chemical balance to do well in school. Pray for my mind to remember better.
Pray for my family and social and love needs. My family is a mess. My father curses everyone, is always angry, and has PTSD. My sister graduated from college and can't find a job. Pray for their mental health and job security. I cannot talk to my father. He curses me, threatens me, and beats me when I ask him to stop cursing my mom. He is mentally and physically abusive and needs help. Pray that he will get help. My brother is similar; he has anger issues and he put a knife to my throat. Pray that anger will be gone and that my family will learn to love each other and care for each other's mental health. My father's family is also troubled. His brother is in the hospital for anger and mental issues. Pray for healing in his mind and his relationships. His relationship with the family is bad. He has threatened to kill my Dad and his Dad and others. He is violent and needs a miracle. My grandmother hurt herself. My Dad's mom smokes too much and has had a stroke and brain damage. Pray for their health.
Pray for my social life. I cannot seem to make any friends. I have too much anxiety in social situations. And sometimes I just don't want to talk to anybody. I shut down in response to stress and cease to think. I have trouble understanding people because I am slow. Sometimes I have no interest in being social because I get so involved in studying philosophy. Pray for time and ability for a social life.
Pray for my relationship with God. I have not been praying much and I do not care about God. God is very distant to me now. I need to be closer to God and his creation.
Pray for a solution to terrorism. Problems in the world like the economy and terrorism make me sad. Thanks.
