Pray for my children to get suitable ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

DEAR GOD PLEASE HELP AND GUIDE MY SON FOR A GOOD SECURED AND SUITABLE JOB PLEASE JESUS PLEASE
Replies
13
Views
145
Probably Christianity is not suitable, I can't get any money or anything from it. Thus, now I stop going to church already and start my way of getting cash which your God will had never provided this but countless insults and mockery or reduction to do MacDonald job just for God will where I had...
Replies
10
Views
146
Annulment of the curse that I am only suitable for low paying job and low paying job are god will where it is human will in my life. I break the curse in Jesus name.
Replies
7
Views
78
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,373
Messages
16,798,959
Members
649,881
Latest member
Astairaorwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom