Pray for my career from ###

Juralem

Disciple of Prayer
Pray for my career from ### correctional services to ### army. Wisdom, financial, peace in my family. I receive miraculous blessing in Jesus Christ name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, Praise the Lord. My name is ###, and I am from ###, ###. I am ### years old and currently single. I humbly request your prayers for my career growth and future. I am working as a ### in a ###, and I am diligently saving money for my future marriage and personal growth. Please pray that...
Replies
10
Views
424
Please pray that lord protects my career from coming to an end. Pray that I am surrounded by people who will defend, protect and help me, and that he prevents others from making me a scapegoat—harping on my mistake solely for their own financial business. Please pray that God repays everything...
Replies
12
Views
205
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, I am going through a very dark chapter of my life. I have full faith in the most highest God and our savior, Jesus Christ, and I ask for His intercession in my life. I am going through professional and career turmoil due to false allegations lodged against...
Replies
12
Views
235
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,458
Messages
16,811,336
Members
650,813
Latest member
Gliarlareursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom