Pray For Miracles

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Loris Mom

Guest
Please Pray my ### health will improve. I love her and want her around for many yrs. Also Pray they find out what is aling ###, to corrrect it. I know I have cancer and Pray they will remove it and if I need cemo I have to be brave. Pray my life will be fuller and richer and so will my ### and my ### and ### and ### and my ### too and ###. Amen
 
You are healed by the stripe of Jesus!

God bless your mum, that she may be healed in Jesus' name

Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have stage IV colon cancer. The medicine I'm getting now seems to be able to stop the progress of the cancer and on ### I find out if that is still the case. I depend on my husband for medicine and food. My husband is very kind to strangers, but not so kind to me and our children, especially...
Replies
9
Views
189
Please pray for ### that needs miracle healing.... they say he has cancer in groin, leg, hip & spread into lungs. He is a missionary that the devil is trying to kill. But we know our God is bigger, our God is greater than both cancer & the enemy! For our God has already defeated the enemy...
Replies
12
Views
43
Thank you for this prayer page. I need more prayer for the evil forces of lies and control to be broken over me, without going into details) regarding the wrong bipolar diagnosis, and for the medication of lithium (which only gives a lot of unnecessary side effects), to be stopped, in Jesus'...
Replies
7
Views
276
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,137
Messages
16,807,586
Members
650,576
Latest member
Wiamoroinron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom