Pray For Ministry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezekiel Simon

Humble Servant of All
Lord We are Praying for Our Ministry, I am facing trouble from one of the members, trying to create politics and encouraging them to raise voice against the ministerial procedures. Lord please help to resolve this issue and make him SHUT his mouth from all evil talk, he is doing with other Church members.

We are facing so many problems and we trust that there is VICTORY IN JESUS NAME. Father we trust that shall make a miracle RESOLVING this problem.

Lord Bless the Church Financially, We need to pay our bills on time, so we do not tell lies and avoid SIN.

Lord O'Merciful Please we pray in JESUS NAME _ AMEN
 
Praying to dissolve evilness in all especially in this church. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi I want people to pray over the ministry I started. I have been discouraged but I think this opportunity was given by God. I pray God will bless the people who are involved in the ministry and will bring more people if it is His will.
Replies
6
Views
590
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ, Please pray for our ministry. We are facing severe financial constraints, which are hindering us from sharing the Gospel effectively and supporting our ministry team. We pray for God's divine provision, open doors, and financial breakthrough so we can...
Replies
17
Views
210
🎪 Revival, Washed by Word to Be Pure Bride 👰 Eph 5:26-33, Sanctification of Holy Spirit 💦Heb 12:14, 💫 Ministry of Reconciliation 2 Cor 5:19 🫂 (Vertically -- reconcile God and Humanity... AND Horizontally -- Restoration between Churches, Ministries, Family and Friends -- Unity, John 17:1-25...
Replies
11
Views
84
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,299
Messages
16,820,962
Members
651,310
Latest member
Ethaysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom