Pray for me to understand the nature of a ### I need

Pallim

Prayer Partner
Pray for me to understand the nature of a woman I need to be with home. Please man of God pray for the woman I to marry to strong spiritually.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly father i humble my self before you please help me to understand who i am in you In Jesus Christ almighty name Amen
Replies
12
Views
244
As you all know … I have started praying on consistent basis by getting on my knees as I am facing tough times and I know you all have been praying for me so I already began to heal… thank you so much ♥️ I started reading the Bible, I am watching deliverance videos, I have ordered a cross...
Replies
8
Views
211
Please pray for me to understand the camera and make income. Thanks, I am also praying for any concern need all in JESUS name. Amen
Replies
7
Views
293
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,889
Messages
16,816,148
Members
651,059
Latest member
Fluira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom