Pray for me to stop eating in ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I really need to stop eating ###'s vitamins are really making me overeats Please help me Lord and help me to rest well Jesus Please help me and protect us and loved ones blesses and keep us safe and guided direct our lives to your mighty open doors in Jesus name Amen and heal us heal and bless...
Replies
7
Views
277
Prayer for ### and ### to stop eating vegan to worship false god as a means of salvation
Replies
6
Views
309
Jesus Christ my rock and my life. I owe my life and my salvation to Him, he wakes me up every morning, and I honour Him and thank Him every day! I have been struggling with something dark, and the more the days go by, this gets worse, and I feel like a demon is taking over me. The hours fade by...
Replies
9
Views
127
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,480
Messages
16,811,545
Members
650,825
Latest member
Kruymorindath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom