Pray for me to receive God healing ...

I just said a prayer for you, friend, asking God to touch you with His healing hand according to His perfect wisdom and timing. May He surround you with His constant love and care in the days ahead. I hope you will be encouraged by this thought from the psalmist: "The Lord is near to all who call on Him, to all who call on Him in truth." (Psalm 145: 18).
 
Pray for ### to receive God healing from Hernia.
Prayed. The answer is on the way. However kindly note that God only answers them who follow His word both in letter and Spirit. I encourage you to do so. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear prayerrequest I am as you know in rehab, I'm hoping for prayer to receive the holy spirit so I can be redeemed to Jesus after living life between a struggle between evil and good. I'm hoping for prayer to find my own personal peace and relationship with Jesus. Thanks 🍒😇🙏
Replies
7
Views
185
Today I watched one video on YouTube and pastor prophecy on one lady was “ your time has come “ and in that moment I revived it. As you know I have been trying super hard to get a job but there has been stagnation & rejection. But I no longer worry about that, I am beloved daughter of Jesus...
Replies
8
Views
201
I heartily request to all devotees of God Jesus pray for my ### healing cancer. Amen
Replies
8
Views
252
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,457
Messages
16,788,270
Members
649,028
Latest member
Irlaroador

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom