Pray for me to receive favor and ...

Yaellour

Servant
Pray for me to receive favor and protection today going to court in Jesus name. Praying for blessings, miracles, and peace. I thank God in advance.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Today I watched one video on YouTube and pastor prophecy on one lady was “ your time has come “ and in that moment I revived it. As you know I have been trying super hard to get a job but there has been stagnation & rejection. But I no longer worry about that, I am beloved daughter of Jesus...
Replies
8
Views
200
As per usual, I already knew that the trial judge was going to deny it. I really don't understand how they bypass government records. I submitted that same Code Enforcement Summary Violations, alongside the Commercial Occupants Group B that the property owner and their attorneys had submitted to...
Replies
10
Views
97
Dear prayerrequest I am as you know in rehab, I'm hoping for prayer to receive the holy spirit so I can be redeemed to Jesus after living life between a struggle between evil and good. I'm hoping for prayer to find my own personal peace and relationship with Jesus. Thanks 🍒😇🙏
Replies
7
Views
185
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,833
Messages
16,781,317
Members
648,396
Latest member
Fyrouzurnar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom