Pray for me to pass my final ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me to pass my term report which I just submitted and found out I didn't follow the instructions at all because I was being lazy. Lord grant me mercy and favor in the eye of the examiner. I need a miracle on my term report and my final year research and I believe and trust the...
Replies
8
Views
203
Please pray for me to pass my term report which I just submitted and found out I didn't follow the instructions at all because I was being lazy. Lord grant me mercy and favor in the eye of the examiner. I need a miracle on my term report and my final year research and I believe and trust the...
Replies
9
Views
216
I am praying the Lord would have mercy on me and I would be able to pass my class. I am praying I'd be able to graduate this spring semester as planned. Please pray for God's favor and mercy so that I pass this class as I still do not know if I will pass or not.
Replies
10
Views
389
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,237
Messages
16,785,877
Members
648,818
Latest member
Nynaerance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom