Pray for me to have persistent spirit

God is really faithful to those who trust in Him. Let's pray harder church especially during these hard times. I testify that God has been kind to me by giving me virtues of kindness and love. We need other graces but for now am seeking His face am sure all the rest will follow me.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear all. I have been suffering from persistent vaginal bacteria infection. Already had a few rounds of antibiotics but it is not clearing. Please pray for this to go away.
Replies
6
Views
146
I live in South Africa. Our country is lawless with black African immigrants who are here, illegally. My husband and I, are surrounded with 3 women and men who are not faithful or religious. I am speaking about, "the forked tongues and they who deliberately and persistently sin...
Replies
5
Views
267
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 22:17 : Bow down thine ear, and hear the words of the wise, and apply thine heart unto my knowledge. Extended Explanation of the Verse: This verse is a call to listen carefully to wisdom and to take it to heart. It’s not just...
Replies
5
Views
102
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,868
Messages
16,815,972
Members
651,049
Latest member
Giliadale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom