Pray for me to get work as ###

Friend I have prayed for God to guide and bless you with suitable employment, in Jesus precious name, amen.
Our Lord answers prayers.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear prayer partners, I seek your help in prayer that I may be successful in getting a work permit in Canada. I am in Canada now as a visitor and I am now unemployed due to the closure of my former work place as of April 30th. I have relatives in Canada that I am visiting now and I am an ### and...
Replies
10
Views
200
Pray with me also that this car not falter ever since took to he smogged the start button seems to be failing more and please Jesus don’t let this other office continue taking their time to approve the vehicle sale, as battery getting weaker and thought these mechanics were more trustworthy...
Replies
7
Views
220
Please pray for my ### to start learning and stay focused in school. Help him to let go the past, unhappy incidents in school and start learning happily. Please help him to secure his work attachment too. Thank you.
Replies
7
Views
258
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,109
Messages
16,784,394
Members
648,684
Latest member
Dwilluinior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom