Pray for me to get speedy recovery ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please continue to pray for my sister ### she's improving a whole lot. Please pray for a speedy recovery
Replies
11
Views
69
Hi everyone I ask that you pray to Jesus Christ for me to have a very speedy recovery and heel super very fast on both my arms , they are both cut/scraped from electric scooter not breaking and accidentally exhilarating, i’m very worried that I might get an infection and I hope I don’t, and that...
Replies
9
Views
107
My son's Grandmother ### has had a heart attack and is in surgery currently. I am praying for God to guide the Surgeons and Dr.s to save her life and for her speedy recovery. Thank you!
Replies
13
Views
431
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,187
Messages
16,785,175
Members
648,768
Latest member
Mierin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom