Pray for me to be able fire ...

Charismoida

Disciple of Prayer
Pray for me to be able fire bullet through the scripture and be enabled to enter into warfare' strongly....as I wait in faith for the Almighty God to answer all my request I have been sending of blessings, deliverance and healing...God bless you
 
Lord Jesus please help them in accordance with your perfect will Father. Thank you and praise you. In your holy name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am just leaving my Boyfriend after 4 months, I have been to war in the spirit for along time for him and his friendships and health and seeking all this good and happiness. I am needing to have a fresh fire prospective and strength in this waiting season. I will need prayer to be able to have...
Replies
8
Views
124
I want to pray an intense prayer to the heavenly father and the mighty name of Jesus Christ for my block ### my name is actually on the street that we own the whole street and I am calling it the next ### Pentecostal revival to fall on this block I'm asking the Lord to remove anybody that's a...
Replies
10
Views
183
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my mind and heart shut the Lions mouth today and everyday I plead the blood of Jesus christ over my mind and heart bring in the help and coverage today don't let my coworkers call out bring in my coworkers...
Replies
6
Views
93
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,698
Messages
16,814,111
Members
650,961
Latest member
Astuozorroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom