Opisix

Disciple of Prayer
Pray for me to be a true intercessor for my family, church of Christ and globally for covid 19 to cease. Also pray that God's favour be upon me as I complete my late husband's estates claims transfer. I need financial breakthrough to accomplish this. God bless you as you intercede. Amen.
 
I have prayed for this request and for the Lord to direct every aspect of your life. Proverbs 3 v 5 and 6. God bless you.
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 
Lord, mercifully receive the prayers of your people who call upon you, and grant that they may know and understand what things they ought to do, and also may have grace and power faithfully to accomplish them; through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and for ever. Amen.
 
Pray for me to be a true intercessor for my family, church of Christ and globally for covid 19 to cease. Also pray that God's favour be upon me as I complete my late husband's estates claims transfer. I need financial breakthrough to accomplish this. God bless you as you intercede. Amen.

God says that if two people agree in prayer He will answer that prayer.
He puts it this way:

Matthew 18:19
19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My daughter is ### years old. She is struggling with finding friends. I am hurt deeply when she asked my why it's hard for her to find good friends while others don't have this issue. It was my fault for not doing enough when she was younger. I will am asking you to pray for my daughter she...
Replies
11
Views
129
🙇🏻 Forgiveness Verbally Pronounced, Lk 23:17, Go and Sin No More, Jn 8:10-11, True Repentance, Lk 24:47 👁️👁Opened by💡of God's 📖 2 Cor 4:4-6 Quits self over god Gen 3:1-15, New 💝 Ezek 36:26 Jn 3:3-7... 🙏 Father, first and foremost, we thank You -- You were in Christ, reconciling the world to...
Replies
11
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,789
Messages
16,803,585
Members
650,303
Latest member
Astetarron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom