Thank you Father in heaven for answering our prayers in the name of Jesus I come into agreement with our friend and their request and thank you that a mustard seed sized faith can move mountains and like Jesus said where 2 or 3 are gathered or agree he is in the midst and our heavenly Father will bring it to pass, forgive us of our sins and for any unbelief, help us to believe protect us all, direct our path, heal us in all areas of our lives in Jesus name Amen
Hi, friend. Your love for your family was evident in what you shared. Be assured of my prayer for you and your family, asking the Lord to surround your family with His loving presence, and fill your home with His peace and comfort.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
I really wish I didn't have to always stress about money and taking care of my family. I'm literally feeling like I'm killing myself to just survive. I can't ever catch up and not stress about being able to get ahead. Always fall back into a corner. And I get so depressed because I'm scared I'm...
Pray for women and girls to start respecting good Christian men by treating them like a man and stop trying to be men. Pray for women and girls to learn how to submissively take care of men's needs. Pray for women and girls to embrace their femininity towards men in ### and everywhere in May ###...
Please give me strength to take care of the things that I need to there's always something that comes up and I just need some strength if you would pray for me and also I need some wisdom and if you would pray for me about that too.