Pray for me there is a challenge ...

Pray for me there is a challenge am having in my marriage coz he is a Muslim and am a Christian, he wants to marry a Muslim but he never saw that when we started the relationship 8yrs ago I don't know what to do. (2). I don't have a child of his own but I have two daughters from a first marriage. Pls am requesting Man of God to assist me in prayers to conceive and my marriage to stand firm. Be blessed 🙏🙏
I prayed for this in the name of Jesus Amen 🙏
 
Pray for me there is a challenge am having in my marriage coz he is a Muslim and am a Christian, he want to marry a Muslim bt he never saw that when we started the relationship 8yrs ago i dont know what to do.(2). I don't have a child of his own bt i have two daughters from first marriage. Pls am requesting Man of God to assist me in prays to conceive n my marriage to stand firm. Be blessed 🙏🙏
Lord, Help ### to overcome the pain and bring peace in their relationship. In Jesus name we pray, Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Job 31:10 – “Then may my wife grind another man’s grain, and may other men sleep with her.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Job 31:10, Job is making a solemn statement about the consequences he would deserve if he were guilty of...
Replies
10
Views
297
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Nehemiah 1:6 – “Let your ear be attentive and your eyes open to hear the prayer your servant is praying before you day and night for your servants, the people of Israel. I confess the sins we Israelites, including myself and my father’s...
Replies
9
Views
198
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Nehemiah 13:21:But I warned them and said, “Why do you spend the night by the wall? If you do this again, I will arrest you.” From that time on they no longer came on the Sabbath. Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Nehemiah 13:21...
Replies
10
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,795
Messages
16,815,134
Members
651,019
Latest member
Hnneoview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom