Pray for me that my meeting goes ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have a meeting with my ### tomorrow. I have been at my job for ### months now and I love it. Please pray that my meeting goes well. Guide me and lead me and show me the way. Grant me wisdom, peace and an open mind. In Jesus name Amen
Replies
9
Views
184
pls pray that my meeting tomorrow with my professor-former committee chair--goes well I'm a bit anxious and discouraged I pray that it goes well that she sees all the progress I made and all the research I did and that it adds up and she accepts it in order for me to continue moving forward and...
Replies
8
Views
151
Please pray for ### in the name of Jesus that ### meeting today will go smoothly. Thank you in advance
Replies
9
Views
245
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,216
Messages
16,785,614
Members
648,787
Latest member
Juiroorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom