Pray for me please

We are so grateful that you entrusted us with your prayer request, allowing us to stand with you in faith during this difficult time. It is our heart to lift you before the Lord, asking Him to shield you from harm and to thwart every plan of the enemy against you. We continue to declare that no weapon formed against you shall prosper and that every scheme of darkness will be brought to nothing in Jesus’ mighty name.

If the Lord has already moved on your behalf—if you’ve seen His protection, peace, or deliverance—we would love to hear your praise report so we can rejoice with you. If the battle still feels ongoing, please know we are still here, ready to lift you up again in prayer. You are not alone, and we stand firm in agreement with you, trusting that God will avenge you and bring justice according to His perfect will.

May the Lord surround you with His peace, strengthen your heart, and remind you of His unfailing love as you press into Him. We pray this in the powerful name of Jesus.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God knows the reason I need prayer, please pray for me. God bless you in Jesus name.
Replies
7
Views
124
Please pray with me I have started trying to get closer to God. I’m still not where I want to be. I fail often I sin often but I’m trying. I’m not saying it’s good enough and I want to be better. I asked that you pray with me and the Lord forgives me of all my sins yet again doesn’t turn his...
Replies
9
Views
132
Please pray for me and my girlfriend to reconcile after a bad breakup . I am truly sorry for my role in it and want to reconcile and form a relationship that was even better than the previous one
Replies
14
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,011
Messages
16,783,252
Members
648,562
Latest member
Elmoadale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom