pray for me, now I'm struggling to get ...

I’m sorry to hear about the financial hardship you’re facing. I’m joining you and your family in praying for a financial breakthrough in your lives. His word says that He will provide for all our needs. Our bills may be big, but our God is bigger. Let us continue to trust in Him as we wait on His blessing. Grace and peace to you and your loved ones.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide support, like a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life. If you're in immediate danger, please reach out to emergency services or a crisis hotline in your area. You don't...
Replies
8
Views
195
Time is running out; I can feel the walls closing in. My car is broken down and is undrivable. I can't afford the ###+ to get it fixed. I'm living in an ###. (It's cheaper than a motel and an apt is not feasible.) I have to go about ### miles to work. If I can't get to work then I lose my job...
Replies
11
Views
463
Hello dear brothers and sisters, I am writing with a heavy heart asking for prayer for my family. I am a mother of five young children in ### (ages ###, ###, ###, ### and ###). Our family is going through a very difficult crisis right now. My husband lost his job after accusations that...
Replies
17
Views
398
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,595
Messages
16,813,004
Members
650,898
Latest member
Bwoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom