Pray for me. Lord deliver me from loneliness. God ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Pray for me. Lord deliver me from loneliness. God made ### to be liked, wanted and demanded. Only a miracle can help.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
The Lord is good, a refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust in him.--Nahum 1:7
 
May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Lord I call upon you; hasten to me, give ear to my voice when I cry to you. Psalms 141:1
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am ### years old and on 2 May I would be ###. As you all know my story and what I have been going through… A past few days draw me closer to God, I pray, I read the Bible & I watch videos about Jesus and His miracles. God has started working in my life, I am feeling peace. Today my brother...
Replies
8
Views
223
Pray that the Lord will deliver me from severe depression, a negative spirit, and loneliness. Pray, if it is God's will, to have my friend ### reconnect in my life, restore what I lost, bring opportunities that we will cross paths once again. In Jesus' name, Amen.
Replies
10
Views
453
You have no idea how supportive this community has been for me especially during this tough time. May God bless you all …. I brought up in a Hindu family & I was a believer in Hindu Gods Fortunately, I accepted Jesus Christ on 15th March, 2023 & surrendered my life… Jesus chose me. Now I...
Replies
10
Views
289
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,444
Messages
16,788,084
Members
649,001
Latest member
Whaeliintown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom