Pray for me I'm waiting for the

Member-j5pv8woeg

Disciple of Prayer
Pray for me I'm waiting for the result I want to pass to make it this time I'm not going to fail no more
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi all, I have been unemployed for a year. Recently attended one interview 2 weeks before and I’m waiting for their positive response. At this moment I really need this job. Please pray for me. I’m really struggling. Thankyou for your time.
Replies
7
Views
129
As my result is expected in the first week of september 2026. Pray for me to get the job. May God Almighty Bless Us ALL!
Replies
11
Views
163
Since I was very young, I always felt convicted by God to wait for Him to bring my spouse into my life. But this year, multiple things have occurred which now cause me to question whether that conviction is real. Due to certain recent experiences, I also now wonder whether I truly want to be in...
Replies
6
Views
137
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,813
Messages
16,803,762
Members
650,315
Latest member
Torlareysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom