Pray for me I need deliverance from ...

Word of God says Cast all ur cares on me I vl care for it
God remember this person have Mercy on her n Bless her Financially let Showers of Blessings be Poured on her let poverty Go Out of her life n be Filled with Prosperity cover her under ur Holy Blood n let no evil touch her n use her for ur Glory in Jesus Name AMEN
 
```markdown
Pray for me I need deliverance from evil attacks, debt and poverty


God say that if two people on earth agree about anything they ask He will do it.​


He puts it this way:​


Matthew 18:19​

19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.​

​

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.​



John 8:36

So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed

​

​

Romans 8:28​

​

28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.​

```
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Bless each of us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God teach each of us Your Word so that we will come to know You in truth, love You, obey You, and make You known. Bless us all with a God solution-focused heart, mind, body, spirit, and attitude. Cause us to always pray and never worry, panic, or faint. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. God encamp Your angels all around us to protect us all from all sicknesses, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Please click on the link below and pray the New Year's Prayer 2021
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In the last few years my life has been going upside down and in the last year it got worse, I've been over drinking, Have low self esteem, Anxiety, lust, lying, isolation, Anger, mismanagement of finances and mistreatment of those I hold dear. It has reached a point where this kind of lifestyle...
Replies
7
Views
131
Hi everyone, I would greatly appreciate your prayers- I am having a problem with witchcraft people, I am being harassed by witches. Lately I have been hearing voices in my head saying things like "I am a witch" and "I have power" and "I am a god". I think God is showing me there is a group of...
Replies
9
Views
223
I am in a horrible demonic stronghold where something seems to be controlling me and I have no control over it. I work Monday thru Friday, and I should be using my weekends to clean my house, study my Bible, upskill, etc. My weekends are always wasted either in bed or on the computer going down...
Replies
11
Views
119
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,463
Messages
16,800,121
Members
649,989
Latest member
Groesin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom