Pray for me I have sinned I ...

Kirkig

Disciple of Prayer
Pray for me I have sinned I have cheated on my wife I did adultery I need deliverance and I want to stop drinking beer please pray for me
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Bless each of us to prosper and walk in excellent health. Cause our minds, bodies, and souls to prosper in Your Word, Your ways, and never cease to grow in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God teach each of us Your Word so that we will come to know You, love You, obey You, and make You known. Bless each of us with a God solution-focused heart, mind, body, spirit, and attitude. Cause us to always pray and worship, and never panic, faint, or worry. Help each of us to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we daily greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving and gratitude unto You for who You are, all that You have done, and will do in our lives. God encamp Your angels all around us, and give them orders to protect us from all sicknesses, evil, accidents, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God daily forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so.

Please click on the link below and pray the Happy New Year Prayer 2021
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have sinned through pornography and masturbation. Please pray for me—for God's mercy, forgiveness, and deliverance in the name of Jesus Christ. Let us pray that God helps me confess my sin and truly repent... please pray for me to receive salvation and deliverance in the name of Christ.
Replies
9
Views
113
I have sinned again with pornography and masturbation. Let us pray that the Heavenly Father will show me mercy, forgive me, and help me confess my sin and have true repentance, that is, a change of mind and heart, that is, never again... in the Name of Jesus Christ!
Replies
10
Views
236
Dear all, Please pray for me. I have committed fornication. I do not want to make excuses. I am a child of God and know what the word says. Now I am worried about the implications. Please pray for me never to fall back into this sin, please pray that God will not let me be pregnant for the sake...
Replies
5
Views
242
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,283
Messages
16,786,631
Members
648,867
Latest member
Juirpullake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom