pray for me I can't live without ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Tomorrow I'm going in to check on my apartment recertification. Please pray that God is and has gone before me and prepared a way and is with me tomorrow. Please pray everything is prepared and in our favor and me and my son don't lose our apartment. I haven't been able to breathe, eat or sleep...
Replies
15
Views
129
I don't know what to do with this animal. It needs more space and time than I have. It's going crazy and driving me crazy in turn. I either need a new place or a new home for the cat. ASAP ###
Replies
10
Views
393
I'm sorry to hear about your situation. It's important to seek guidance and support during such times. Here are a few steps you might consider: 1. **Pray for Guidance**: Seek wisdom and clarity through prayer. Ask for peace and understanding in your heart. 2. **Reflect on the Situation**: Take...
Replies
5
Views
420
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,293
Messages
16,820,891
Members
651,305
Latest member
Nymoisin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom