Pray for me Good to restore my ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My all problems sure solve. After Today I have good life. People's don't pray against me. God protect and bless me. My all problems solve and I have good life. Someone pray again me. God protect and person do not pray against.
Replies
10
Views
152
Jesus iloveyou I forgive everyone that hurt me and iask for forgiveness if I hurt anyone my children grandkids for not been there cause health god restore my health plesa icould clean cook comb brush my teeth and eat without pain. Jesus have mercy rescue help be strong recover in Jesus name no...
Replies
7
Views
156
I fell Friday at work. Hurt my shoulder bad. pain is bad until I see a doctor. I have been taking shots to loose weight for about 6 weeks and nothing is happening. i feel like a failure.. Would like prayer for total body healing and to not feel like a failure..
Replies
8
Views
107
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,114
Messages
16,784,416
Members
648,687
Latest member
Bloyroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom