Pray for me, for complete healing and recovery. Pray

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Pray for me, for complete healing and recovery. Pray that the Lord will bless and protect my health.
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, please lay your healing hands to my mother’s body especially the brain. Please let the cr scan be clear and in good result. I pray that you continue to heal her O Lord, mighty and powerful Lord I know that you are a great healer. I lift all of my prayers to you through the mighty and...
Replies
7
Views
192
please pray for ###, ill and had to go into hospital, was released but tired and still unwell, to recover fully, and be much better and stronger by tomorrow. For the doctors to prescribe adequate medication, and for it to be effective and soothing. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
11
Views
114
Please pray for me. ### (###) ###. ###. I’m ###. I have two beautiful daughters. ### and ###. I was older when I had my daughters. ### & ### so they are young women. ### is engaged. ### is studying for her license to sell homes and properties in ###. Both graduates of the University of ###. ###...
Replies
14
Views
222
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,892
Messages
16,816,174
Members
651,063
Latest member
Gwayway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom