Pray for me due to my work I was

Dennis zaba

Disciple of Prayer
Pray for me due to my work I was suspended. ### and ### are looking for a buyer for someone who can buy a stand we are selling since we have failed to develop it.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord - I’m having a hard time today my boss wouldn’t talk to me about my work. It’s really weird I don’t know what I did to be treated this way. I hope I can handle this .. help me Lord. I pray in Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
11
Views
210
My job is extremely labor intensive and hot and they have us working 12 hour shifts right now. Everyone's tired and exhausted and having a hard time. Please pray that work conditions will not improve soon.
Replies
9
Views
156
Please pray for me: I'm trying so hard to do anything possible to get a job/steady source of income because I need to make money urgently. I tried to register for a platform where entrepreneurs can advertise their business. I was previously part of this platform for years but got kicked off as a...
Replies
10
Views
243
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,486
Messages
16,777,471
Members
648,041
Latest member
Zymoriarmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom