Pray for me because I'm not living ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray for strength. My boss is trying to take my job. She has discussed in front of other co- workers that going forward she need to get rid of me. I have done nothing to deserve this treatment. Pray for me.
Replies
7
Views
141
Please pray for me and my partner, ###, who has started showing me signs of rejection, expressing interest in leaving me and our marriage plans because she feels I am no longer good enough for her due to her having more money now than I do. She's putting up demands which she knows I cannot meet...
Replies
9
Views
295
Lord I can't live like this I'm not living if it wasn't for others noticing without me saying anything I would have been lost my mind Ipray and ask for cast down imaginations but the lizards just sit await at the door or inside in the windows or cracks or ceiling we even found one dead in the...
Replies
6
Views
326
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,288
Messages
16,786,671
Members
648,868
Latest member
Vrloutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom