Pray for me as I take my ...

akv

Humble Servant of All
Pray for me as I take my rapid test. Let it be negative, Thank you Lord Jesus for another day. Please touch ### and ###'s hearts and heal us.
 
```html
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. And always remember, and never forget, God Loves You. You are loved. Tell the Lord Thank You.[/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect me from all Covid variants. Show me what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God also bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You and make You known. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You first in all my ways, and allow You to direct the path I take and the words that I speak. Bless me to walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your presence and Word. Remind me when I forget to greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in my life. Help me, show me how, and bless me to have a stronger more intimate relationship with You and fulfill my God-Purpose. God encamp Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those I care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives daily. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.[/FONT]

Pray For Your Family and Friends
```
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I TAKE THE XFINITY INTERNET BOX BACK...LET MY HARD WORK NOT GO IN VAIN GREATLY...LIFE IN I GET A NEW HOME IN MY NAME THATS A GOOD THING ANOTHER COUNTRY GREATLY THAT I CAN LIVE IN PEACE HARMONY GODS WILL WITH THE CAT THAT RAN AWAY THIS MORNING TO ### GREATLY. SINCE I WOKE UP TO GREAT NEGATIVITY...
Replies
9
Views
133
The other woman who is trying to take my husband and tear my family apart I love him dearly for 40yrs please God,remove this woman from my husband and protect my family and husband make him feel love for me only amen.
Replies
11
Views
199
I’ve had my home ### years. A man I was engaged to I believe is trying to take it. I broke the engagement after discovering everything was a lie. He was so controlling and emotionally abusive. He wouldn’t let me go. Didn’t seem like love but a mission. I believe the enemy sent him. I went no...
Replies
11
Views
225
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,494
Messages
16,788,580
Members
649,058
Latest member
Astoelorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom