Pray For Me, ### And ###.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Neidinha Franca
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Neidinha Franca

Guest
Oh, for the peace of a perfect trust,

My loving God, in Thee;

Unwavering faith, that never doubts

Thou choosest best for me!

Best, though my plans be all upset;

Best, though the way be rough;

Best, though my earthly store be scant;

In Thee I have enough.

Best, though my health and strength be gone,

Though weary days be mine,

Shut out from much that others have;

Not my will, Lord, but Thine!

And even though disappointments come,

They, too, are best for me,

To wean me from this changing world

And lead me nearer Thee.

Oh, for the peace of a perfect trust

That looks away from all;

That sees Thy hand in everything,

In great events or small!

That hears Thy voice - a Father's voice

Directing for the best,

Oh, for the peace of a perfect trust,

A heart with Thee at rest!
 
Loving Father, I pray in agreement my sister ###.

Colossians 1:17

He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

In Jesus mighty name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello! My name is ###. I live in ###. I have a prayer request. Pray in Jesus name and pray with love. Please continue to pray for me to meet a woman God wants me to love and marry and pray God makes it possible in practical ways to get to know each other when we meet. Pray that God sends me a...
Replies
10
Views
166
Hello! My name is ###. I live in ###. I have a prayer request. Pray in Jesus name and pray with love. Please continue to pray for me to meet a woman God wants me to love and marry and pray God makes it possible in practical ways to get to know each other when we meet. Pray that God sends me a...
Replies
10
Views
150
Hello! My name is ###. I live in ###. I have a prayer request. Pray in Jesus name and pray with love. Please continue to pray for me to meet a woman God wants me to love and marry and pray God makes it possible in practical ways to get to know each other when we meet. Pray that God sends me a...
Replies
12
Views
230
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,664
Messages
16,779,158
Members
648,197
Latest member
Glmaroanar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom