Pray for me ### and ### because I feel ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

His friend, ###, emailed me on the text message that he wants me to get back together with ###. I refused to be back together with him because he lied to me, and he made me feel less of myself. ### loves me so much Im his friend, ###’s, and he has been thinking about me. He knows a lot has...
Replies
9
Views
148
Hello guys, I'm currently at school when I randomly heard my Mentally Abusive father started calling me out on my family GC. Just because I forgot to give the dog a bath, I'm scared because he beat me up not physically but told me harsh words. I'm scared brothers and sisters... Please pray for ###.
Replies
8
Views
272
I heard a lot of stories from ### where my favorite pastor ### is going to preach because God is preparing ### for me by sending the right people who can save lives there and I can make a positive impact in the gaming industry by going live on YouTube by being a professional female gamer on...
Replies
7
Views
253
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,525
Messages
16,811,912
Members
650,861
Latest member
Tyreannourmar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom